So you are about to commission a company to make your school video but before you do, just go through this quick top 10 things to think about then everything should go perfectly!
1. Number one might seem pretty obvious but can often be neglected. What do you want to achieve from your school video?
2. Who are the audience. Are you looking to appeal to teachers who you might want to work there or is it to encourage school children to apply?
3. What are your key messages?
4. What key shots and locations would you like to show? Have you got a new facility that you want to show off or is there an area where your school work looks amazing?
5. Is there a visual theme? Have you got brand colours or a logo, which needs to be shown in the video?